Jesus Christ will return to establish the kingdom of God on earth
- Jesus of Nazareth is the Christ, the Son of the living God
- He came to the world purposely to save sinners according to the scriptures. He has existed throughout eternity, one of the persons of the Holy Trinity. He is the Son, the only begotten Son of God and the beloved of God.
- His coming to the world had been foretold before He ever came in the flesh to die for us. He was born by Virgin Mary, conceived of the Holy Spirit, without sin.
- He lived a perfect life, preached the gospel of the kingdom of God, performed miracles, healed the sick and raised the dead.
- He voluntarily surrendered his life to his enemies to be crucified. He then resurrected, and ascended to heaven to become our high priest. Jesus Christ will return to establish the kingdom of God on earth, and rule as King of Kings and Lord of Lords with His saints forever.
We believe that the Bible is “God’s Word”
The truths revealed in it did not have their origin with men, but with God. The Holy Spirit inspired the human authors of the Bible. We therefore believe that the bible is without error, completely true, relevant and an up-to-date book. We receive the sixty-six books of the Old and New Testament as eternal, authoritative, coherent, complete and all sufficient, and the only infallible rule of faith. Its message is intended primarily for the human race. It is expressed in words and in terms, which human beings can understand. It’s central theme and purpose is the salvation of man.
2 Timothy 3:16-17
2 Peter 1:20-21
The present earth that is so marred and cursed by Satan’s evil will pass away after the Great White Throne Judgment
After the dissolution of the present (atmospheric) heaven and earth at the end of the one thousand years (the millennium), God will create a new heaven and a new earth better than anything this world has ever known. The new earth will be the Christian heaven. It is the glorious eternal home of born-again believers.
2 Peter 3:10